NOTICE TO USER: THIS END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") APPLIES WITH RESPECT TO SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS AND DIGITAL CONTENT (“GLOBALMOJO PRODUCT”) OWNED AND PROVIDED BY GLOBALMOJO INC. (REFERRED TO IN THIS AGREEMENT AS "WE" OR "GLOBALMOJO") FROM ANY GLOBALMOJO WEB SITE. THIS AGREEMENT SETS FORTH YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS WITH RESPECT TO YOUR USE OF ANY GLOBALMOJO PRODUCT (DEFINED IN SECTION 1 BELOW.) PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY CLICKING "ACCEPT," “INSTALL,” "FINISH," OR A SIMILAR ACKNOWLEDGMENT BELOW OR BY USING THE PRODUCT, YOU ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. YOU AGREE THAT THIS AGREEMENT IS ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE GLOBALMOJO PRODUCTS.
Notice for All Users:
By installing the GlobalMojo Giving Assistant product, you get to leverage GlobalMojo’s merchant relationships to generate money for the causes that matter to you just by doing what you do every day on the web. We give away 25%-50% of the gross revenue generated from our online merchant partnerships when you search, shop, and book travel online. The merchants pay us a fee and we pass a portion of that to the causes that matter most to our users.
The GlobalMojo product is free. There is never an extra cost to you. All of the products and services available through our partner websites cost exactly the same as it does without having the GlobalMojo product installed on your browser.
The product is 100% safe. It does not store or transfer any personally identifiable information and the GlobalMojo product is not bundled with any third party software. It’s also easy to disable or remove the GlobalMojo product entirely form your computer if you choose to do so. Instructions on how to do this can be found in this document.
- Definitions. “GlobalMojo Product” means (a) the GlobalMojo Giving Assistant, Free Giving Playground, any other digital content owned and provided by GlobalMojo, that accompanies this Agreement; and (b) any bug fixes, upgrades, modified versions, or updates to the GlobalMojo Product (collectively referred to as “Updates”) we subsequently provide to you.
- Owner of Computer; All Users Bound; Age Limitation; Software License. You represent and warrant either that you are the owner of the computer and that you have authorized the download and installation of the GlobalMojo Product or that the owner of the computer has authorized you to do so. You agree, with respect to all users of the computer on which you have caused the GlobalMojo Product to reside, to provide a copy of these terms and conditions and to obtain their consent to these terms and conditions before allowing them to Use the Platrium Software. Alternatively, if you have the legal right to accept this Agreement on behalf of one or more users of the computer on which you have caused or authorized the GlobalMojo Product to reside, then you hereby accept this Agreement on behalf of all such other users. You understand that the presence of the GlobalMojo Product on any computer is voluntary and that you may remove it at any time. You must be at least 18 years of age to Use the Platrium Software. By accepting the terms of this Agreement and Using the GlobalMojo Product, you represent that you are over the age of 18. As long as you comply with, and subject to, the terms of this Agreement, GlobalMojo grants to you a non-exclusive, revocable license to Use the GlobalMojo Product, in binary executable form only, solely for the purposes described in this Agreement.
- Restrictions. You may not rent, lease, loan, resell or otherwise transfer the Product. You may not permit third parties to benefit from the use or functionality of the Product. You may not transfer any of the rights granted to you under this Agreement. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the Product, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code or structure, sequence and organization of any portion of the Product that is not distributed in source code form (except to the extent applicable law prohibits such restrictions). You may not modify, or create derivative works based in whole or in part upon, the Product. You may not copy the Product. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Product. All rights not expressly set forth hereunder are reserved by the GlobalMojo corporation.
- Intellectual Property Rights. GlobalMojo and its licensors shall retain all intellectual property rights in the Product, except for the rights expressly granted in this Agreement. You may not alter or remove any logo, or trademark (collectively, "Marks"), copyright or other proprietary notice(s) on the Product. This license does not grant you any right to use Marks of GlobalMojo or its licensors.
- Breach of Agreement: Upon breach of this Agreement, the above license and your right to use the Product will terminate immediately and without notice, but all other provisions and terms of this Agreement, except the license grant, will survive termination and continue in effect. Upon termination, you must destroy all copies of the Product. GlobalMojo reserves the right to periodically conduct audits upon advance written notice to verify compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- Use of Product: You represent, warrant and agree as a condition to your use of the Product, that you will not use the Product: (i) to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (ii) to infringe the intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, of any third party; (iii) to disseminate information or materials in any form or format ("Content") that are harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, or otherwise objectionable under applicable laws or community standards. You, not GlobalMojo, remain solely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, e-mail, transmit, or otherwise disseminate using, or in connection with, the Product. You acknowledge that all Content that you access using the Product is at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to any party resulting there from. THIS PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Cookies. When you download the GlobalMojo browser app we send a small file to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser app. This file is called a cookie. We use this cookie to identify you as a GlobalMojo user and it facilitates the display of the preferences, settings and customization options that you have selected for your GlobalMojo product(s). When the GlobalMojo browser app detects that you are visiting a merchant partner website, it instructs the browser to load instructions and cookies that indicate GlobalMojo is the affiliate/publisher for any purchases made with that specific merchant partner within your current browser session. Your browser is probably set up by default to accept cookies, including GlobalMojo cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to alert you when a cookie is being sent to your computer. You should be aware, however, that some of GlobalMojo's features may not function properly if you disable cookies on your computer.
- United States Government End Users. If the user or licensee of this Product is an agency, department, or other entity of any Government, the use, duplication, reproduction, release, modification, disclosure, or transfer of this Product, or any related documentation of any kind, including technical data, software, and manuals, is restricted by the terms of this Agreement. All other use is prohibited. No rights other than those provided in Agreement are conferred. This product was developed fully at private expense.
- Updates. GlobalMojo, in its sole discretion, may provide you with Updates to the GlobalMojo Product as part of this Agreement. The GlobalMojo Product will automatically check GlobalMojo for the existence of any Update that GlobalMojo has released, and in the event that one is available, the GlobalMojo Product will alert the user of the available update. Nothing herein shall be construed or interpreted as requiring that GlobalMojo provide Updates. GlobalMojo will not install any new software or Update that in our reasonable judgment has functionality that is materially different from the functionality of the previously installed GlobalMojo Product without your prior consent.
- Uninstallation. You understand and agree that the presence of the GlobalMojo Product on your computer is voluntary and that you may remove the GlobalMojo Product from your computer at any time. To uninstall the GlobalMojo Product, follow the instructions below:
- Google Chrome:
- Right click on the GlobalMojo icon on the Chrome Browser
- Click Uninstall from the drop down menu
- From your Firefox menu, Click Tools
- Click Add-ons
- Click Extension
- Locate GlobalMojo and select Remove
- Internet Explorer:
- Click the Start Menu in Windows
- Click on Control Panel
- Under Programs, Click Uninstall Program
- Select GlobalMojo from the Menu
- Select Uninstall
- From your Safari Menu, select Safari
- Click Preferences
- Click Extensions
- Select Uninstall
- Google Chrome:
- Compatibility. GlobalMojo does not warrant that the GlobalMojo Product will be compatible with your hardware or other software installed on your computer system. Compatibility issues may cause your computer's performance to suffer. In the event that the GlobalMojo Product is not compatible with your hardware or other software installed on your computer system, the GlobalMojo Product can be uninstalled. Please refer to Section 11 (above) for detailed uninstall directions. Like all software, the GlobalMojo Product utilizes some of your computer's resources to run, including system memory and Internet connection. Use of the GlobalMojo Product on a computer with inadequate system resources will cause such computer's performance to suffer.
- User Representations and Warranties. You acknowledge, represent and warrant that (a) your installation and/or Use of the GlobalMojo Product will not violate any local, state or federal laws that apply to you or to the Use or installation of the GlobalMojo Product; and (b) GlobalMojo is not causing the GlobalMojo Product to be installed on your computer, but has provided the GlobalMojo Product to you, which you are installing of your own volition.
- Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless GlobalMojo, its licensors and suppliers, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, from and against any lawsuits, claims, losses, damages, fines and expenses (including attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of your use of the GlobalMojo Product or your breach of this Agreement.
- Liability: NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY, NEITHER GLOBALMOJO NOR ITS LICENSORS WILL BE LIABLE, UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY (WHETHER IN AN ACTION BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE), FOR (I) ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE PRODUCT OR OTHER SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS AGREEMENT (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF DATA AND COMPUTER MALFUNCTION), EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (II) ANY AMOUNT IN THE AGGREGATE IN EXCESS OF THE GREATER OF THE FEES PAID BY YOU UNDER THIS LICENSE, AND US$100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Contact. Customer Support. To contact GlobalMojo visit www.GlobalMojo.com, click “About Us”, and choose “Contact Us”. Alternatively, users can contact customer support by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or writing to us at 8201 164th Ave NE, Suite 200, Redmond, WA 98052.